Floral Lantern (TCK 25)

Tonic Studios recently had some back issue craft kits on sale and I was really excited that this one was available! Blue Blossom (number 25) was my favourite of all the older craft kits i'd seen pictures of.

Here's my first make with the kit!


It was a really fun project, and I'm thrilled with the result, so I will probably make more lanterns in the future!The small flower dies are going to be useful for many other projects, as all my other flower dies are much bigger.







All of the windows are shakers made with the sequins and plastic 'blisters' that came in the kit. I have always struggled to make acetate shakers work, as they've almost always leaked their contents.
These were the easiest I've ever made because the shaker bits have actually remained inside!


-
{The Lantern}
Lantern Box die set + 'blister' pack (TCK 25)

White Card

Ballet Pink Classic Card (Tonic Studios)

Blue Obsidian Mirror Card (Tonic Studios)

Midnight Sky Speciality paper (Tonic Studios)

Pink Tutu Sequins & Bluebell Hearts Confetti (Tonic Studios)


{The flowers}
Flower dies from the lantern box die set

Victorian Blush Embellishment mouse (Tonic Studios)

Starwberry Ice sparkle spray (Tonic Studios)

Blue acrylic paint

-
photos ©Dragonsflyatsunset 2021, all rights reserved.