Birthday Cards (TCK 42)

both cards

-

[Image ID] Two portrait birthday cards. Both cards have brown floral outlines on one side, and some of the flowers on each card have raised centres.[description end]

-


Two birthday cards made with the dies from Tonic Craft Kit 42. I made these a while ago and now that the recipients have them I can finally post the pictures on here!

left hand card

-

[Image ID] A close up of the card on the left in image 1 It has a purple background with brown floral outlines down the left side, and ‘Happy Birthday’ stamped in brown towards the top right.[description end]

-


I liked the contrast of the kraft card flower die-cuts on the colourful backgrounds, and that was my starting point in designing both cards.

Happy 60th birthday card

-

[Image ID] Close up photo of the card on the right in image 1 It has a brown border all the way around and a pink central panel, curved brown floral outlines stick out into the central panel. To the right of the floral curve is the sentiment ‘happy 60th birthday’ [description end]

-


The background of the left card is done with shimmer powders, I believe it was violet brocade and lilac waterfall. I’m not sure how I made the one for the right card as I pulled it out of my scrap backgrounds pile. I shaded the flowers with a mixture of brush pens I had.

-

Flower dies – Tonic Craft Kit 42

Shimmer Powders – Violet Brocade & Lilac Waterfall

Sentiment (60th is handwritten) – To Someone Special stamp set by Gemini

Stickles – in the colour Stardust

Nuvo drops – Purple Basil (vintage drop) & Carnation Pink (gloss Drop)

Brush pens – several colours of Pitt Artist pen (faber-castell) & an Aqua Flow in Sweet Pea (Tonic Studios)

-