Wreath Birthday Card

-

[Image ID] A ‘Birthday Wishes’ sentiment is stamped in the middle of the card and is surrounded by an orange and yellow floral wreath with green leaves. [description end]

-


I created this card using the DIY Wreath Builder technique shared on YouTube by Natasha Foote. Her video can be found [here]

The technique was really fun, and I’ll definitely be making more cards in this style. I don’t know which specific stamp sets I used, as I simply used the first appropriate image I found in my collection. This technique can easily be replicated with any small solid floral or leaf stamps, so I’d recommend using whatever you have anyway.

-

[Image ID] Photograph of the card tilted such that the metallic dots appear shiny. [description end]

-

The stamping was done with a mixture of distress inks and oxides. The green leaves were done with the inks whilst the flowers are stamped in oxide due to the increased opacity it provided.


-
Assorted ‘solid’ flower and leaf stamps
Distress Inks in Peeled Paint & Crushed Olive
Distress Oxides in Crackling Campfire & Fossilized Amber
Gold metallic gel pen (Uniball)
Sparkle/glitter pens (Uniball)
-