Featured Work In Creative Stamping Magazine!


Title Image

-

[Image ID] The text at the top of the slide says “My oriental inspired art journal spread was featured! (on the letters page)” The rest of the slide shows part of the front cover of Creative Stamping magazine issue 110.[description end]

-


I got a very nice but unexpected surprise when I opened Creative Stamping issue 110 and saw my work featured in the social snippets column! There is a letter missing from my Instagram handle – as it should be ‘Dragons’ plural.

The post about the art journal page featured can be viewed here.


Social Snippets Column

-

[Image ID] Photo showing the social snippets section on the letters page with my featured work near the bottom [description end]

-



Actual Feature

-

[Image ID] Close up of where my work was featured [description end]

-