Inktober 2024: 1 - Backpack

I’m participating in Inktober again this year as I enjoy the challenge of creating paintings which fit both the prompts and my personal style. If you'd like to see Inktober artwork from previous years, they can all be found here.

This year’s Inktober artwork will be a little bit different to previous years for two reasons. Firstly, I’m doing some of the prompts digitally, and secondly I’ll be posting each painting separately rather than in groups.

As usual, I've created a tag for this year's Inktober where all the paintings can be seen together. Click here to visit the 2024 Inktober tag.


Inktober 1 - Backpack
[Image ID] A digital painting of a backpack leaning against an open, wooden door and sitting on the mat. Light is streaming in through the doorway onto the backpack and the mat. [description end]


This year’s first prompt was ‘Backpack’. There isn’t any particular significance to this little scene of a door out into a sunlight stairwell, it was just the first idea I had for the prompt word.

-

Time taken: 1.5 hours

Computer Type: Windows

Program: FireAlpaca

Drawing Tablet: Gaomon M106K

-


Artwork ©Dragonsflyatsunset 2024, all rights reserved.