Behind the Label Exhibition


In March 2023 four of my illustrations were featured in the ‘Behind the Label’ exhibition at Peterborough Museum which was hosted by the charity SCOPE.

The aim of this exhibition was to showcase the work of local disabled artists, as well as the people, creativity, and experiences, ‘Behind the Label’. This was the first time any of my work was featured in an exhibition, and it was an honour to be part of the project.

I exhibited two digital, and two traditional illustrations - links to information about each artwork are at the end of this post.


Exhibition poster

[Image ID] Behind The Label Poster [description end]



My table
[Image ID] Photo of the table and easel displaying my four pieces in the exhibition [description end]


The photo above shows my table, and the four pieces I exhibited, whilst the next three show the exhibition room as a whole.


Exhibition room 1
[Image ID] Photo looking down the room from my table. [description end]


Exhibition room 2
[Image ID] Photo looking down the room including the central display tables. [description end]


Exhibition room 3
[Image ID] Photo showing the central display and a table and easel on the opposite side of the room from my table. [description end]


If you’re curious about the individual artworks I exhibited, simply click the title or the picture to visit the corresponding post.


Digital paintings:

In the Moonlit Hallway clickable


In the Moonlit Hallway





On a Mission clickable

On a Mission






Traditional paintings:

Clockwork Moon clickable

Clockwork Moon






Harbourside Seascape clickable


Harbourside Seascape




Artwork & Photography ©Dragonsflyatsunset 2023, all rights reserved.